Note: Session Level CTA is ONLY available in Attendee Based Plans and is not applicable for registration based plans.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to create a session Call-to-Action (CTA)
- 3. How to publish session Call-to-Action (CTA)
- 4. Final Output
- 5. Things to keep in mind
Create a call to action to share offers and instructions to engage and convert your audience.
Showcase Call to Action (CTAs) with a title, description, image, and link on the stage to the live session attendees at the right point during an event to capture high-intent leads.
2. How to create a session Call-to-Action (CTA)
Step 1: Go to Backstage/Stage and click on the right-hand side "Manage" icon.
Step 2: Click on the "Call to Action" icon and click "+Create Call to Action".
Step 3: Choose the Banner type to be shown to participants.
Toast: Show a side toast message from the right-hand side to give a glimpse during the session.
Full screen: Show a Full-screen CTA on center stage to all participants with the offers during the session.
Step 4: Click on "Continue" and enter the CTA card details:
1. Add a Background image: Add a background image to attach the audience's eyes with some catchy illustrations. You can choose from default images or can also upload your images as well.
Recommended Dimensions: 960 x 320 px
Format: JPG, SVG, PNG
Size: Maximum up to 5 MB
2. Enter a message for all participants: Enter a message for your participants to read about the offer.
3. Customize the background & button color: Customize the Background color of the CTA box and CTA button.
4. Enter Button Text: Enter the Button text which will be shown to all participants.
5. Enter Button Link: Enter the URL which will be redirected to all participants after clicking on the CTA.
Step 5: Click on the "Preview" button to view the CTA before publishing. After previewing it click on the "Save" button.
3. How to publish session Call-to-Action (CTA)
Step 1: Once the CTA banner is created (as shown in Point 2) you can showcase the banner on the stage anytime.
Step 2: Click on the "Show on Stage" button and display the banner on stage.
Note: You can edit or delete the banner by clicking on the 3 dots for each banner.
4. Final Output
a. Full-screen banner
b. Toast banner
5. Things to keep in mind
- Session Banner (CTA) is created for a particular session and cannot be copied to another session.
- Session CTA is not supported on the Airmeet Mobile application
- Session CTA is displayed to all session participants whether they are a speaker, exhibitors, attendees, or an organizer.
- Session CTA can only be published/shown to participants when the session is live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article