Note: Session Level CTA is ONLY available in Attendee Based Plans and is not applicable for registration based plans.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to create a session Call-to-Action (CTA)
- 3. How to publish session Call-to-Action (CTA)
- 4. Final Output
- 5. Things to keep in mind
Create a call to action to share offers and instructions to engage and convert your audience.
Showcase Call to Action (CTAs) with a title, description, image, and link on the stage to the live session attendees at the right point during an event to capture high-intent leads.
2. How to create a session Call-to-Action (CTA)
Step 1: Go to Backstage/Stage and click on the right-hand side menu bar.
Step 2: Click on the "CTA" icon and click "+ Create Banners".
Step 3: Choose the Banner type to be shown to participants.
Toast: Show a side toast message from the right-hand side to give a glimpse during the session.
Full screen: Show a Full-screen CTA on center stage to all participants with the offers during the session.
Step 4: Click on "Continue" and enter the CTA card details:
1. Add a Background image: Add a background image to attach the audience's eyes with some catchy illustrations. You can choose from default images or can also upload your images as well.
Recommended Dimensions: 960 x 320 px
Format: JPG, SVG, PNG
Size: Maximum up to 5 MB
2. Enter a message for all participants: Enter a message for your participants to read about the offer.
3. Customize the background & button color: Customize the Background color of the CTA box and CTA button.
4. Enter Button Text: Enter the Button text which will be shown to all participants.
5. Enter Button Link: Enter the URL which will be redirected to all participants after clicking on the CTA.
Step 5: Click on the "Preview" button to view the CTA before publishing. After previewing it click on the "Save" button.
3. How to publish session Call-to-Action (CTA)
Step 1: Once the CTA banner is created (as shown in Point 2) you can showcase the banner on the stage anytime.
Step 2: Click on the "Show on Stage" button and display the banner on stage.
Note: You can edit or delete the banner by clicking on the 3 dots for each banner.
4. Final Output
a. Full-screen banner
b. Toast banner
5. Things to keep in mind
- Session Banner (CTA) is created for a particular session and cannot be copied to another session.
- Session CTA is not supported on the Airmeet Mobile application
- Session CTA is displayed to all session participants whether they are a speaker, exhibitors, attendees, or an organizer.
- Session CTA can only be published/shown to participants when the session is live.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.