TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Add a new session for an Airmeet event
- Add a session
- Types of session
- Session components
- Create parallel session on Airmeet (conference format)
- How many speakers can an Airmeet session accommodate on stage?
- Live Stage Controls For A Session Host/Co-host
- Invite Attendees to the Stage during an Airmeet Session
Airmeet supports two kinds of format, Meetup & Conference format wherein meetup format, you can have a single track session (one session at a time) whereas, in conference format, you can as many session as you want to parallel or non-parallel.,
Add a new session for an Airmeet event
To add a new session, go to your event dashboard and click on the session tab. Fill in the desired information and click on "Add session"
Event dashboard > session tab > Add session
Types of session
Airmeet supports two types of session i.e.
- Host on Airmeet (Go live directly on Airmeet)
Using this option, the host/co-host, along with the speaker goes live on stage.,
- Use a streaming software ( Stream into Airmeet from another platform)
An event organizer can stream into a session via RTMP feed through any third-party encoder or platform.
Help Article: How to "stream in" your Events into Airmeet via RTMP input?
While creating a session, multiple things are needed to be added. Following is brief information about each section.
- Session Name: Enter the session name, which should be clear and descriptive. Session details are visible to participants on the landing page agenda and the platform as well.
- Session Date: Enter the session date when the speakers and host would be going live.
- Session Time: Enter the session time for participants to know what time they need to be available to attend the same. You can also add a custom time by double-clicking on the time section.
Help Article: How to add custom time for a session?
- Duration: Enter the duration of the session in minutes.
- Host: The session host is one point of contact for a live session and managing the stage controls. A host can only be a team member of the community.
Help Article: How to add a community team member (Event Manager) in Airmeet?
Help Article: How to add a speaker and map him/her to a session?
Note: For an RTMP-based session, the speaker can't join backstage or on stage while the session is live. In contrast, as an organizer, you can add them as a speaker and map them for an RTMP session to display their information on the
- Session tags
Note: You can add up to 15 tags cumulatively for an event.
- Control who can join: The organizers/host can control who can enter certain sessions in Airmeet events. Controlling access can be done based on either Ticketing tiers or the list of registrants/ list of attendees uploaded by the organizer using CSV file upload or can avail both the options.
Help Article: Control who can access your event session (restrict session-based entry)
Create parallel session on Airmeet
Parallel sessions can only be created in Conference format events. Parallel session has to have a different host and speakers for each session and event managers of the community can be the host of these sessions.
Help Article: How to create parallel sessions in Airmeet?
How many speakers can an Airmeet session accommodate on stage?
Live Stage Controls For A Session Host/Co-host
A session host is a pilot of the session who has all the controls to run the session succesfully.
Read more about stage controls for a session host/co-host.
Invite Attendees to the Stage during an Airmeet Session
Apart from mapped speakers, the attendees can also join you on the stage during the live session in 2 ways.
1. Invite to the stage by the session host
2. Raise hand request sent by attendee
Read in detail on How to Invite Attendees to the Stage during an Airmeet Session?